Have abcessed lymph node, sore in mouth. Had lymphoma. Why fatigue, feverish, random pains?

having problems getting answers hope you can help, not even sure if im in the correct specialty. was in the hospital in March 2012 with what they diagnosed me with an abcessed lymph node . had a sore in my mouth and gave me antibiotics and said if it doesnt get better in 5-7 days to return. within the week i was back in the ER. they drew blood and told me i needed to see a specialist and that i had lymphoma . with no followup instructions or a PCP, i went to the larger hospital in the city. they set me up with an ENT, she told me she wanted to do a biopsy of my swollen lymph node, but couldnt without my PCP to check it out first. so i got a PCP and followed up with him, he found another swollen node on my neck and told me he was going to send me back to the ENT for a biopsy. went back to the ENT to get the biopsy (unaware they were residence and i would be seeing different doctors each time) the new ENT came in and told me he doesnt think its lymphoma, he thinks i might have leukemia , sends me to give 7 more tubes of blood and another chest xray . only after looking at my CT with contrast. pushed back my biopsy for 2 weeks and i still dont get results for another month. i have been to 7 different doctors and feel like im being ignored. i have swollen lymph nodes all around my neck, fatigue , feeling of fever without having one, random pains, headache for weeks, i would just like to know if im seeing the right physician or am i getting the answers i need or should i find different doctors? i want to know what is wrong with me and its been a year and it is only getting worse
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012