Have a white slimy discharge. Not cured by antibiotic. Having pain in pelvic area. Should I consult a specialist?

I feel like the doctors in my area don t care but I DO! I have been having a white slimy discharge for well over a year now, I ve gone to drs and they only give me antibioctic and when it doesn t improve tell me its normal to change and start some discharge.. but it smells and I was told it shouldnt. I m not sure how long but I ve been having pain in my lower right hip/ pelvic area, I had apendicides when I was 14 and they said I had a herinia, actually one on each side, and my intestines could fall in my hip. I thought maybe it was that that was causing me pain because I haven t got them worked on,but I ve got the discharge as well so I figure its something to do with my cervex like a cyst . Just wondering what to tell my dr I haven t made an appointment didn t know if I should go to the emergency room, the pain shot threw my back the other day and I could hardly get up.. please give me some insg
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012