Have a weber b fracture. How long will it take to heal? Is it safe to remove the cast after 10 days?

I have a weber b fracture . I had surgery to have a plate screwed in place to help the healing process and make sure the bone healed in the right place. I had a cast on for 10 days - then stitches removed and an aircast put on. Is it ok to remove the aircast off my leg? I have got tinnia between my toes so I need to treat that before it gets worse, there if I take the cast off I can get my wife to treat the tinnia. Is that ok?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013