Have a throbbing sensation in foot. Had a breast needle biopsy. Is it serous something?

I have a crawling/throbbing sensation either in my right foot or right ankle. Sometimes it s hard to tell exactly where it is. It s not there all the time. Sometimes it moves to my left bottom foot, but not very often. I have felt it very slightly in my left forearm , but for the most part it s in the right inside ankle/foot. I didn t notice it until a few days after I had a right breast needle biopsy . It s not painful, just irritating. Sometimes I can move my foot a certain way, and it will stop, other times not so. It s just weird. It doesn t stop me from doing anything -- it s annoying.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013