Have a systolic heart murmur. Family history of hypertension and heart attacks. Echo cardiogram showing borderline MVP. Have pain on exertion

I m a 42yr old African American female with a family history of high blood pressure (my dad and 2 sisters one who had a mild heart attack ) I do not hv high blood pressure . However, I have recently been told I hv a systolic Heart murmur ( my blood pressure is low which is normal for me 90/50) my EKG was normal but my echo cardio gram revealed borderline MVP and I do experience pain upon exertions and I m presently experiencing A dull heavy pain now. Should I go the ER.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012