Have a stress fracture of sternum, endented breast during surgery. Bulge seen in kidney. Thoughts ?

Hi, i have a stress fracture of the sternum. Happened on Dec 26 2012 during a complete revision of mylower toracic spine . Yes there was then no there was no pathologic fracture . During the surgery it also endented my breast across the middle. Also marked hydronephrosis of the left kidney without apparent sono yet. Nephlrologist seems to believe that... since they did a anterior fusion first, and i have buldge there my kidney could have moved to outside like my Dr. thinks. Your thoughts on small information.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013