Have a split down the back of ear lobe, flaky, oozing. Tried antibiotics and Aveeno. Anything else to try?

Hi! I have a split down the back of my ear lobe where my ear attaches to my head. It is flakey and oozing and can t get rid of it! I ve had it a little over a month and have tried several methods to get rid of it. I ve tried Peroxide and antibiotic ointments several times a day. I ve tried just washing it and keeping it dry, using some baby powder to try and stop the oozing. I tried special rash stuff put out by aveeno. The methods seem to make it a little better, but then it just gets worse again. Is there anything else I can try? I don t have the money to go to a dr right now so Im just trying some at home remedys for now! Thanks! :)
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012