Have a spindle cell neoplasm in upper arm surrounding nerve on hand. Can this removed without damaging nerve??

I have a spendel cell neoplasm in my upper arm surrounding the nerve going to my hand,can this be removed without damaging the nerve ?Do I need a nerve dr.handy while they are removing the tumor,or is this something common and can be done with out much trouble.I had a biopsy done and the surgeon said it was not cancer ,but he sent me to another doctor and he said that was a waste of time because it needed to be studied in 8 different places to be sure,but the main thing is the first question.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Oct 2013