Have a small flab with hair sticking to it near butt. What could this be?

I have something near my butt that I ve had for as long as I can remember, at least when I was 6 or 7 (I m 18 now), and I have no idea what it is. I ve looked things up but I just can t seem to find out. It has some hairs sticking out of it and has a small flab of what looks like skin, nothing else. If there are any ideas as to what is is, please tell me; same goes for if you can help me identify what it is. Also, I didn t know what specialty to pick so I picked this one just in case. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013