Have a skin pock that is itchy on my groin area. It s itchy. What it is or if it s anything to worry about ?

I have a skin pock that is itchy on my groin area (female) and when the skin is dry, it's white. It's almost oval in shape (pinky tip sized) and I thought it originally started out as an ingrown hair. It had been under the skin and it must have broke at some point, never looked at it then. Had ingrown hairs before and they healed ok. I don't know if the rubbing of my underwear has prevented it from healing properly. It's itchy. and the skin around it is slightly raised. I shave the area. I have no idea what it is or if it's anything to worry about. What are the possibilities? I don't have any other ones nor have I ever had an std ever. Currently in a monogamous long term pregnant, Noticed it almost a week ago now.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013