Have a severe pruritic macular-papular rash all over body. Had ivy poison before. Being treated with medrol without any relief. Low body temperature. Is it side effect of any steroid?

I have a severe pruritic macular-papular rash over my entire body, including hands, feet , groin and scalp . I did have poison ivy last yr which does not appear to look the same. I have been treated with a medrol dosepack without any relief. This morning my body temp was low at 96 degrees. Any thoughts? Could this be a side effect of the steroid?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012