Have a seizure disorder. MRI showed small calcified lesion abutting the right frontal lobe. Explain?

hello doctor i have some seizure disorder in the month of november, ia m unconsious for sometime afterthat ih ave done my mri brain and eeg . in eeg report, that is normal, and in mri brain report, a small calcified lession is seen just inferior and abutting the right frontal lobe i have been prescribed eptoin 300er then tab oxetol 300mg twice a day for 2 years may i know what treatment i have to taken
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013