Have a ruptured Bartholin gland cyst, shooting pain from pelvis to left thigh, swollen labia majora. What to do ?

I have what seems to be Bartholin gland cyst n its ruptured but now I have pain shooting from my pelvis to my left thigh. It s not very swollen at all. I noticed the cyst yesterday n I had this last year without the leg pain, just the swollen labia majora with some swelling n pain to the pubis atea at the creasr of the pelvic n thigh, now its just a lil swollen hardly noticeable but pain on palpation n a tender mass in that crease with pain to the inner left thigh. What should I do
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013