Have a ring like patch on foreskin, have pain and pis like substance in penis. What could be the cause?

Hi I think I may have phimosis as my foreskin has a ring of about 1cm diameter which I cannot retract at all. Recently, I have been experiencing pain in the head of my penis, upon contact with anything. A pus like substance also appears to be being produced, not out of the urethra but from somewhere else, possibly around the head of the penis, though it is hard to examine as I cannot pull back the foreskin. I also occasionally feel a burning pain when urinating. What could be the cause of this problem?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013