Have a red bump on the skin of scrotum. Have this for the first time. What could be this ? What is the remedy?

Hello. I have a red bump on my scrotum, on the skin that sits in between the testes and penis. I noticed it about four days ago. It is not painful but sore when touched. It got a bit bigger over the last day but I noticed when I woke up this morning that it had gotten smaller and I guess when I was showering earlier, I accidentally popped it and now white puss like stuff is coming out of it. Still no pain but still also sore when I touch it. I am 18 years old and have never been sexually active so I have no clue as to what this may be or how to get it to go away.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013