Have a posterior fibroid, constipation. Severe abdomen pain with my periods pain. Medical cure for this?

I have a posterior fibroid measuring 2cm x 2cm x 2cm. I am pain/discomfort in my abdomin up high under my chest/rib cage and around my middle and then around my back and lower back pain/discomfort and pain plus discomfort/pressure very low down near my anus. I have constipation every day and take Ibs medication to help this. My period symptoms have worsened for a whole week leading to the onset of my period including pain in my low abdomin and a constant swollen tummy. It is normal to have discomfort throughout your digestive system if the fibroid is located on the posterior wall. Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013