Have a mild central canal stenosis and mild bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing. Try physiotherapy?

hello i have a mild central canal stenosis and mild bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing at L4-5,bulging annulus which abuts the ventral thecal sac , also L5-s1 central disc bulge, what I need to know is what type of technology or program that will relieve my pain. I had this pain which was caused by trauma for like 3 years and still giving me a problem i had injections to the facet and physical therapy and still nothing I want to be able to run again and not worry about when im done how bad the pain will hit me and make me stiff in extreme pain in every directional movement where i can barely move. I heard recently of a (NMR) program but dont know if it will work i just want my back back to normal I dont know what to do and its very stressful that im afraid to do exercises because I dont want to get stuck again. Is there anything that can help me get better permanantly without surgery. thank you and im 26 years old now so imagine having the pain through the years that im suppose to be without pain i feel like a old person i have more pain than most old people and thats sad i really need your help thank u
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013