Have a lump under my armpit, can it caused cancer ?

Hi i am 17 years old an i have this lump under my armpit for quite sometime now, i can probably say i had 3 years it never really bother me only if i squezzed it but now, 2 days ago i found another lump on my arm i thought it was a hair bump but now i not so sure because i read on the internet that lump could cause cancer but i dont know what to do. I dont want tohave cancer.Need some advice please?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
welcome to lumps are usually hard,non compressible and can cause considerable pain and swelling,weight loss,malaise.It seems unlikely here.
Incase you have any of these please visit a doctor and get thorough checkup.