Have a lump on submaxillary gland, abdominal pain, cough, chronic gastritis and intestinal metaplasia. Have spinal injury, protein in urine. Advice?

i have a lump on my submaxillary gland , burping, abdomen pain, 2 lymph nodes 8mm & 6 mm superior to the thyroid, I have intestinal metaplasia & chronic gastritis & I have a cough without a cold - never smoked - and I have shortness of breath - I have C spine injuries that include C5 extracting material and C3 - T1 are bulging or herniated disks and a compression fracture to T6. I have high lipase, high lactate hydronese, high CEA, high throid T3 and T4 (TSH normal), protein in urine 30+, Can you just take a wild guess what you think is causing all this - 2 years ago I didn t have any of theses problems. I know this is alot but I am so frustrated because I just need one doctor that could figure out this mess so I can get my life back. I am concerned about cancer due to the blood work results. I would be so appreciative if you could give me direction. I am losing hope.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012