Have a lump on right testicle, lower back pain. Cause and cure?

Hi there I am a 34 year old male, I could do with losing a few lpbs but am not grossly overweight , I have a lump on my right testicle which has been scanned last year and told its a 4mm cyst . during the past year I have been getting lower back pain often pain in my testicle and pain in my back would coincide. I now keep getting severe anal pain with a constant pain in my lower back. my lower gut feels under pressure at times but nothing to bad. My anal pain has become constant but very bearable more a feeling of being aware of a pain. it is not a sting or a burning sensation more pain, I am having really sharp pains shooting up the anus approximately every two hours which is very very sharp. Going to the toilet for a stool movement is very sore but again it is not a burn or sting. I cant see any signs of any irregularities on the outside. I am quite concerned but very embarrassed to go to the doctor. PLEASE ADVISE!!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013