Have a lump, hard one. Dentist says it is ok. Feel like a candy inside the mouth. Treatment?

Every doctor have the same answers, but nobody actually wont answer the question everybody and I am asking!?!

I have a lump, hard one, ITS little smaller than golf ball, and its not that hard. BUT, I can understand that swelling is okei and lumps and everything, BUT when its not okei, when the lump is TOOOOO deamn hard ?? like rock?? both of my dentist said its okei, it isnt that hard ...fuck. They say like they dont really know whats going on or the dont care... Heltcare..
I am saying , its hard, its HARD. I have had swellings and this one is HARD lump! like i have some candy inside my cheek.

Its about wisdom theet removal.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Dentist 's  Response

You have not mentioned the site of swelling.

Based on the occurrence ,nature as well as progression of swelling,it has to be drained and curretted.

If there is deep caries,tooth has to be root canal treated.

Antibiotics has to be administered.

Pus has to be drained completely out.

Hope this helps.