Have a large chronic anal fissure, in pain, large red bumps. Use rectogesic ointment?

hello! i have a large chronic anal fissure and have started using the rectogesic ointment and it is helping. While I am still in pain, the question I wanted to ask you is that I have had large red bumps appear on the inner lining of my buttcrack, im assuming this is a sideaffect of the rectogesic eventually spreading out of my anus and clogging up pores? They look somewhere between pimples and hives , but feel like pimples when i press down on them though i cannot pop them they just stay red. What do i DO ?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013