Have a keyloid developed below neck and chest. Used ointment, not cured. What should be done?

I have a keyloid developed below my neck and above the chest , initially which seemed to be a boil or a pimple i tried home remedies to treat it first, it started becoming very stuborn i had visited many skin specialist also but the ointments prescribed by them did not work now its over 2 years that i m living with it, it is visible and is very imbarrasing and ugly.....i hate it and i wish to get rid from it
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013