Have a hyperplasa breast cancer tumor removed, face bones are painful, lumps in mouth. What is the reason?

my bones in my face hurt - I have a hyperplasa breast cancer tumer removed a year ago last OCT. I see a oncologist and take meds for precaution. I have went from a sixe 12 to 6 in less than a year ... no appitite.... bones in face hurts... check bones.... around left eye.... bottom of mouth under tough have 2 huge lumps almost meet in the middle .. one starting in roof of mouth on left side..... small tumer under skin on right side of face can feel. any suggestions
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013