Have a hard bulging stomach. Is it due to the meth addiction?

I was recently on meth but now am off of it for 3 weeks, I haven t had a period in 2 or 3 months and my stomach is hard and has a bulge, I only weigh 110. I was on drugs for about 4 months but did them everyday. Horrible I know But I have turned my life around. I don t understand why my belly is this way. When I lay on my back its tight and I can push on it and it feels like a line of soft tissue is inside under my belly button. Any ideas???
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012