Have a disc bulge. Pain in tailbone after power walking in treadmill. Taking celebrex, panadol. Coxxyx hurt?

Hi, I have a disc bulge in my l5 s1 , over a week ago I power walked on a treadmill for 5 Kms and did running on it every 3 minutes or more, the next day I was in a lot of pain and have been ever since , I have pain in my tailbone and bottom , it hurts to sit and have been taking Celebrex and Panadol osteo but at times it hasn't touched the side , I'm going to a doctor tomorrow, I think I may have hurt my coxxyx what do you think ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013