Have a difficult time breathing. Why had heartbeat increased?

I AM 16 WEEKS PREGNANT, I HAVE ASTHMA , AND I HAVE A VERY DIFFICULT TIME BREATHING ALOT!. MY ASTHMA IS NOT UNDER CONTROL AND HASN T BEEN FOR A WHILE BECAUSE I DIDN T HAVE INSURANCE. I WAS ABLE TO GET IT BY ME BEING PREGNANT. BUT I WENT TO THE DOCTOR YESTERDAY CONCERNED ABOUT MY ASTHMA BECAUSE I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I GASPING FOR AIR. THIS IS MY FIRST PREGNANCY AND I WANT TI KNOW WHAT IS SAFE FOR ME TO TAKE. MY HEARTBEAT WAS AT 120 CONTINUED TO GO UP!. AND THE DOCTOR DIDN T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. NO EXPLANATION. NOTHING. SO I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK THERE EVER. THIS IS MY FIRST PREGNANCY AND I WANT EVERYTHING TO GO SMOOTH. SHOULD I BE WORRIED? AND WHAT IS GOING ON?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012