Have a chemical burn on tip of penis, diabetic, have swelling and redness. What can I do?

I have a chemical burn on the tip of my penis and foreskin as the result of dipping into water in the toilet bowl mixed with an unknown cleaning agent. I am diabetic and did not sense any pain therefore the chemical was not washed away for several hours. That happened 5 days ago. I am now experiencing significant swelling and redness at the tip of the penis and considerable pain. What shouId I do until I can get an appointment with a dermatologist? I do not have a credit card. I will have to wait until I can get an appointment locally.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013