Have a burn on the thigh which has a ring around and dots. Applying antiseptic betadine. What to do?

I have a burn to my upper thigh. At the time of burn, 2.5 weeks ago, the burn was approximately 40-50mm round. Now the area has formed a scab and I am applying antiseptic betadine 2-3 times a day.
The burn has a red ring around it and small red dots appearing in the skin around the wound.
My concern is that the burn hurts more now than when it happened, a lot more. Move the leg in any way is quite painful. I went to a doctor last week (not my normal doctor as I am away with work) and he said to just keep antiseptic to it and it will be fine. Should I see someone else?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013