Have a bulky womb. What is the metallic taste in mouth, fatigue and diarrhea?

My doctor told me i have a bulky womb and booked me in for a scan. im having alot of pregnancy symptoms but negative hpt and im getting periods, sometimes a few days late. i got 2 positive hpts 2 months ago but i tested early and i got my period 4 days late. Since all im getting is negatives. ive still been having symptoms though:, stronge metalic taste in mouth fatigue , tired,waves of nausea wieght gain, my mum said my stomach looks pregnant/ round small bump constipation/diarhea thrush twice in 2 months Im thinking i might be pregnant with twins as my 2 positive tests showed up a week before my period and because twins increase hcg levels, maybe mine has got really high that a preg test cannot detect it anymore. but why would i be getting periods? Im really confused and dont know what to think. i do feel pregnant, this would be my second. Twins run in my family also. Any advice would really help. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012