Have a big fibroid, irregular endometrial outline. Will IUI help? Suggest?

I have a big fibroid with 4*3.2 cm size, trying to conceive from last 9 months. But did not get result till now. I went through lot of test everything is normal including ovaries and harmones. My HSG report concluded that 1. Irregular endometrial outline at left cornual end 2. Bilateral patent fallopian tubes I have three questions, please answer 1. In this case IUI will help 2. Removal of Fibroid is necessary to get pregnancy 3. What is the reason behind my infertility
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013