Have a annular tear in disc. Pain getting worst. Taking pain killer. Treatment?

hello i have an annular tear in disc was working and injured myslf the pain is getting worse and worse im living on pain killers, ive just had a quadriple bypass and my back is slowing my recovery i cant handle the pain anymore i walk and then feels like my back is locked ive gone from panadiene forte for last few years to tramadol and now that doesnt really work now, i dont know what else to do apart from creams, and heat packs can you help me please
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013