Have a Pilonidal Cyst. Taking antibiotics. Connection between Pilonidal Sinuse and spinal cord? Suggest

Dear, I have a Pilonidal Cyst right now and a take antibiotics. My doctor says I must have u Pilonidal Sinuse surgery. And the surgent said that under my Cyst there are few small holes formes as sinuses - and at the moment they are unactive. I noticed these holese fiftheen years ago. Six years ago I started to have u numblness in lower part of the body - I was hospitalized for two weeks (had brain MR test, all blood tests, muscle examination, lumbal punction etc.. and all the results were negative) so they never find out what happened. I am reading about connection betwwen the Pilonidal Sinuse and spinal cord - is it possible that spinal cord affection (or something alike) caused by Pilonidal Sinuse caused these symptoms? I'm sorry for my not so well English, I'm writing You from Croatia and I'm desperate.. Thank You very Much.Kind regards.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013