Have Willium camble syndrome. Cystic lungs and fluid in all lobes. Gained weight. Can I take apple cider vinegar?

hi, I am 30 year old female. I have kind of asthma or allergy since i was 1 year old. I got cough and breathing problem in Oct - Nov every year. I was fine during rest 7 8 months. I got fever during my first pregnancy labor and and it continue for more than a month and ended up with severe chest pain . I was hospitalized for more than month and diagnose with pneumonia and fungal infection in my lungs. Dr told me that i am allergic to aspergillusis and mold. After more than a year of x-ray and lots of CT scan and brochoscopies. thay said I do n t have lung cancer , dark shadows are gone, I have willium camble syndrome means 4 5 branching of my lungs is missing by birth. i need to be more careful and need flu shot every year and pneumonia shot every ten year. Last time when I visit my Dr, he said I need to be on purple inhaler (Flo-vent) for rest of my life. He also mention that i have cystic lungs and fluid in all lobes. but he will not treat it now and leave it as it is. Now i am concerned about lung fluid and i also gaining weight very fast. I lose pregnancy weight of 20 kg in three months when i was sick and again got 15 kg in 9 months after. Dieting is not helpful as my immune system is very weak. no other weight loss med coz of my health condition. It is hard to do cardio for me. I feel breathless when using stairs at home. I just heard about apple cidar vinnegar to drink with water to lose weight is it helpful. More important is it safe to have it with regard to my lung disese? What should i need to do for fluid in my lungs?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012