Have Uticaria. Tried different medications. No change. Advice?

Hello doctor I am suffering from urticaria for the past 6 years. I have been to a skin specialists for treatment but the relief was temporary after about 6 months the rash and itching started again. Then I underwent an Ayurvedic treatment that too it was for a short time relief. Then I did Homeopathy treatment for about 3 years I felt little better but the rashes use to come on and off. For quiet sometime now I had no problem with this itching and rash. But now since December this urticaria started troubling me again. Now I am again doing an allopathy treatment from a skin specialist. It s now about a month that my treatment is on but still I do get this rashes and itching specially in the evenings..please help me doctor!!!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013