Have Urine analysis test and ultrasound done. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

I am Mr. Jerome from the Philippines.

3 weeks ago i had a urinalysis in the morning. The results were normal, the RBC is 0-2 and the pus cells were 0-2. Then a week after, the results the RBC is ok and so with the other values. but the Pus cells is 1-3. then I had another test after a week.
The tests were done based on a morning urine, mid stream catch.

The results are:
Urine Color: light yellow
Transparency: Hazy
Specific Gravity: 1.005
Protein: Negative
Sugar: Negative
Blood: Negative

Rbc: 0-1
Pus cells: 1-3
Epithleal cells: Ocassional
bacteria: few
mucus threads: Ocassional

On the month of February I had Rbc 2-3 and Pus cells 1-3. I was given ofloxacin. I also had a Ultrasound test: the results were normal.

Last week, I was given Amoxiclav for my upper respiratory tract infection. May I ask, what is the meaning of having pus cells: 1-3 hpf for 2x test within 2 weeks in April. please help me with this
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013