Have Umbilical Hernia, red protruded skin looks stretched, found stains due to discharge from hernia. Suggestion?u

Hi I have an Umblical Hernia , the skin on the protruded part is red in colour, and looks stretched and delicate, it has never given me any problem till date I have started doing cycling in the Gym , also two days back I was in the kitchen, frying some food, the heat from the gas stove affected my umblical hernia and the skin perforated For the last two days I find there is a stain on my shirt due to a discharge from the hernia, Pl advise
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013