Have UTI, yeast infection. itchiness, urination frequent. Given bactrim, diclofinac. Suggest?

hi yes i had a UTI and the hospital gave me bactrim for a week and i was feeling better until a day after i finished the bactrim, so i went tback to the hospital because i still have to pee a lot and i had an itch so they gave me dilfulcian or something like that for a yeast infection but they never check me down there only did a urine test. and so i am peeing every 5 min could it be the yeast infection?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013