Have UTI, vaginal bumps, allergic to Cipro, itching, urinating blood

Hello, I have been with the same man for 5 years, although we have not been sexually active in a year due to him being incarcerated. 2 weeks ago we had sex for the first time, it hurt the first time as well as the second time...The third day I went to the clinic and got treated for a uti , I was doubling up on my antibiotics due to the pain when urinating...2 days later it was worse so I went back to the ER and urinated straight blood, they to told me that I had a uti...they gave me a shot for pain and a shot of antibiotics and started me on cipro. The next day I woke up to about 8 bumps on my vagina , which I thought was a allergic reaction to the cipro, so I stopped taking it...two days later, most of the bumps had went away, but I went back to the doctor only to find out I still had a uti and they then told me the bumps were from outer yeast , put me on more antibiotics and a 1 time yeast pill ....the yeast pill eased up on the itching and helped some of the bumps, but I still have like I went back today and once again I still have a uti, it won t go away and I have been on several antibiotics....the dr today also did cultures and blood work to make sure it wasn t herpes all though she said it didn t really look like herpes....can someone PLEASE help me, I am going crazy....I have been with the same man for 5 years and a year we wasnt even sexually active...HELP
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012