Have UTI, lethargy, sleeping a lot. Swollen leg, pain from groin to leg, breathlessness. Part of UTI? Have dementia

My 84 year old mother has been diagnosed with a UTI . She has been extremely lethargic, sleeping 22 hours a day. She suffers from dementia but has been more confused than usual. My concern is that her whole left leg is swollen almost to twice the size of the other. She complains of pain in the leg starting at the groin . She also has had shortness of breath for the past several months. Is this all part of the UTI or something else?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012