Have UTI, high PSA. Taking Veltam Plus. Fever, painful urination, white discharge on penis tip. What to do?

I am suffering from UTI since last 7 months. My PSA is high as 8.4 and the urine samples contain lots of white blood cells, however the culture reports come nil. Since last 1 month I am on Veltam Plus, UrisPas and Urilizer. I am feeling better but every second week or so I get high fever and suffer from painful urination and sometimes white discharge and pain on the tip of penis and pain during and after urinating. The urologist have conducted Retro Grade Ultrasound to see if there is any obstruction in my urethra , but the results were fine and clear. In a normal ultrasound a postrate enl;argement was detected ( Grade 1) and some urine retention. Later on with other ultrasound the prostrate seemed normal. Please advise what should I do or should I be needing to continue on a long term antibiotic. And most importantly since lat 2 days I feel a bit of discomfort in my penis after taking veltam plus. Please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012