Have UTI, back pain, stomach pain. Done urinalysis, have pus cells. What is going on?

Hi, i'm Bella Gertrude B. Alpasan, 41 years old, a college professor of NIPSC, Estancia, Iloilo. i've been worried about my health problems especially i was suffering from UTI . i had my urine test yesterday and the doctor said it's more than 500+ pus cells.i can already feel a severe backpain and stomach pain.can't remember the termed used by my doctor about 500+ pus cells?i'm planning to undergo a urine culture tomorrow.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013