Have UTI. Had abortion. Lower abdominal pressure, Frequent urination. Why?

I have had many uti s in the past year 3 months ago I had a abortion 1 month later I had a servers uti for 3 weeks and I took 3 courses of antibiotics . Now 1 month later I feel like my lower abdomen has pressure and I m urinating every 15-20 minutes and alot comes out weather I drink water or not I m so worried I don t know why or what this could be should I see a urologist? I don t think this is a uti as I don t feel the urge to pee I m actually urinating alot.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013