Have UTI. Burning sensation when urinating, taking cranberry, water. Do i need to go to doctor?

I think I have a UTI . My symptoms started a week ago, and almost immediately, I started taking lots of cranberry supplements along with drinking lots of water daily. I also started taking Echinacea. After about 2 days, the burning sensation stopped for several days. Then on Friday, I started feeling a heavy/achy feeling in my lower abdomen but no burning when urinating. Then Saturday, symptoms were better. However, on Sunday/yesterday, I had burning sensation when urinating and just general uncomfort until late afternoon. Keep in mind that I have continued on cranberry, water, and Echinacea consistently. This morning/Monday, I don t have much burning or frequent urination problems but I do feel a little heaviness in my lower abdomen. I was hoping to avoid going to doctor and to just take care of this naturally without antibiotics . Do you think I need to go to my doctor? Thank you for your assistance!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013