Have UB cancer. Taking Oncovac. Pain during and after urination. Taking Pyridium

Dear Sir I was having UB cancer .operated upon & histo reports r normal.No cancerous cell is seen.Now undergoing for 2nd maintenance dosage of ONCOVAC 80mg vaccine .I m feeling pain during urination & more pain after urination.I have to go for urination after almost every 10 minutes.Unable to sleep due to urination during day & night.Presentaly I m taking Tab Pyridium BD & Tab flotral HS.alongwith antibiotic.PLz. suggest /advise Medicine for early recovery.Thanks Pushp
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012