Have UA test done. What does this mean?

Is this a cause for concern for a UA Test?
Component     Your Value     Standard Range     Units
RBC'S      4-7      0 - 3     /hpf
WBC'S      0      0 - 5     /hpf
EPITH, SQUAMOUS      Occ           /hpf
BACT      0          
CASTS      0           /lpf
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Dear friend, welcome to Healthcaremagic!
I am Dr. Prasad Akole (Critical Care Expert- and am glad to address to your query here.

The report is grossly normal except for a few red blood cells in the Urine (called hematuria).
Occasional cells may occur is sample is improperly collected, if there is urethritis or upper urinary tract, secondary to medicines like aspirin, blood thinners etc.
You need all clinical data to impart significance to it.
Is you urine red in colour?
Do you have any pain on urinating or flank pain etc?
What was the indication for the test?

There is no cause to worry if these are absent.
Please consult your doctor for the same.

I hope to have answered your query satisfactorily. I would be glad to answer any further queries. Take care and please keep me informed of your progress at
Good Luck!
It helps us to improve continuously if you could please write a rating review before you ‘accept’ and ‘close’ the query.
Thank you!!