Have Tinea cruris, used 3 in 1 cream, with huge pain. Red and bumpy rashes on Groin. Suggestion?

I have tinea cruris and the doctor gave me a. 3 in 1 cream which made it a lot worse. I am now in huge pain, haven t slept the last three nights and the skin is an angry red and bumpy rash all around my groin . I went back tot he doctor but she just said to use a cooling cream on it to helpa nd then go back to using an anti fungal . None of this is helping and I am very sore. I am a 34 year old male, not overweight , physically active and on no other medications .
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013