Have Tendinitis and hyper mobility in knees. Exercises to strengthen knee?

I am a 17 yr old girl and I plan to go to college for softball. I have been diagnosed with Tendonitis in my right knee and hyper mobility in both knees.. I went to physical therapy over the summer. I am a junior in high school. I have been selected to be a catcher for my high school softball team. I not only play softball but basketball, cheer, and run cross country... I was wondering if you could give me some exercises that could strengthen my knee so I stop having knee pain .
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013