Have TTC been taking Depo provera, no periods. Have menstrual crams and light spotting. What can this be?

Hi I am 19 me and my partner are ttc. I have been off depo provera for 6 month this month and hadn t had a period what so ever. Yesterday I ha brown pinkish red discharge when I wiped late that day I had small about of blood and menstraul cramping for the rest of the day woke up this morning and had nothing no blood or cramps just old blood....! What can this be ? I also ha a long piece of discharge very dark brown or blackish slightly red. We are trying to conceive
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013