Have TMJ, partially dislocated shoulder. Am tolerant to Oxycodone. Want higher dose. Can you help?

I currently am prescribed 7.5mgs / 325 of oxycodone 4 times a day. I have grown very tolerant to the medication and do not know how to explain to my doctor that i need a higer dose to get the same relief. I have a TMJ issue with my mouth, partially disclocatedc shoulder with long thracic nerve that never healed fully and have been told trhat surgery would not make sense at this point in time. Can yu help? /what should i be prescribed if i m becomiung opiate tolerant?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012